Fee collection policy 2018-19
- Please pay the fees on time by cheque payment only
- Cheque should be drawn in favor of “J.M. Rathi English School & Junior College”
- Fees can be paid in two terms.
- First term – Pay 50% of total fees upto July 10th, 2018
Late fee of Rs.50/-per day will be charged from July 11th ,2018 to August 11th ,2018.
- Second term - Pay 50% of total fees upto December 11th 2018
Late fee of Rs.50/-per day will be charged from December 12th, 2018 to January 12th, 2019.
- Bank Timings :
- Monday to Friday : 11.00 am to 4.00 pm
- Saturday (1st and 3rd) : 11.00am to 4.00 pm
- Late fee component is imposed to deter late fee payment practice.
It is also to ensure smooth cash flow and operation of school system.
- The fee once paid to the bank will not be refunded.
- If fee is not paid on time, a fine of Rs.50 per day for a month will be charged.
(Does not include Sunday and bank holidays)
- Bank will not accept any fee beyond due date because school office holds the authorizing to decide the late fee component.
- No negotiation about the late fee will be entertained, under any circumstances.
- After the due dates, no further reminder will be sent.
- After due date, till one month, if fees not paid, the admission would be terminated or management reserves the right to decide.